Having served the community for 25 years, we see that reading habits and technologies have changed. Accordingly, we are currently preparing our relaunch, which is scheduled for 2024. Until then, this preliminary website holds the essential information regarding our past and current issues.
To be kept in the loop on further developments, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Read our legacy publication
The journal content from issue 2/2000 until the last issue of 2023 is marketed by Pabst Science Publishers.
Contact: Eichengrund 28, D-49525 Lengerich, Tel. + 49 5484 308, Fax + 49 5484 550, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF files of single papers can be ordered from Genios. Genios also offers a search within all back issues.
To subscribe to the journal on paper or to order single back issues, please place an order with Pabst Science Publishers.
- Dr. Nicole Bauer, Birmensdorf (CH)
- Dr. Anke Blöbaum, Magdeburg und Köln
- Dr. Elisabeth Dütschke, Karlsruhe
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Hanss, Darmstadt
- Dr. Mathias Hofmann, Dresden
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Homburg, Darmstadt
- Dr. Florian Lange, Leuven (BE)
- Dr. Anke Kullack, Braunschweig
- Dr. Dörte Martens, Eberswalde
- Dr. Kathrin Röderer, Wien (AT)
- Dr. Ines Thronicker, Leipzig
If you want to revisit our old website, you may consider checking the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.